Nitric oxide is something most of us probably haven’t heard much about, but it’s a molecule that turns out to be very important. Note that Nitric Oxide should not be confused with Nitrous Oxide, which is a general anesthetic. Watch as we sit down with Dr. Bryan as he explains how nitric oxide improves things like blood flow, memory, overall energy, and even better sexual functioning.
- Promotes vasodilation (expansion of arteries and blood vessels) critical for maintaining healthy blood pressure levels, that are already in a normal range
- Maximizes circulation – signals the arterial smooth muscle to relax, dilating blood vessels, and improving blood flow
- Prevents premature cardiovascular aging by promoting blood vessel flexibility and health
- Encourages normal sexual function in both men and women by enhancing blood flow to penile and vaginal tissues
- Promotes neuronal communication and blood flow to the brain, which encourages clear thinking, faster cognition, and enhanced memory recall
- Improved blood flow leads to improvements in energy, mood, and general feelings of well-being